Here is some research i did into business cards, these where some of my favourites.
The majority of them are based on my pixel art.
I did like this however the pixels can be a bit too big, and might loose their charm when printed.
The "MS Paint" business cards where some of my favourite, i went ahead with the top design, however if i did the bottom design i would like to use a more cohesive colour pallet.
Cakes was another one that i wanted to bring forward, however unfortunately with the printing service the pink backing would of detracted from it. Perhaps in the future i would use this design if i was going with a website like Moo.com
I liked this design however it's a bit too bland for my practice.
I also did a small series of line drawings, reflecting more on my graphic novel practice.
.
They where printed by vistaprint, it had a good turn around time of a week and it was the cheapest option i had (at the time there was a sale.)
I went for a very plain and standard kind of business card, and while in the future i would consider different finishes and other aspects, for this particular design i wanted to push the "window" aspect of it.
Authough in the future if i where to work with Vistaprint again, i would enlarge the image a little more as i think i would get closer to the edge with the design without going into the bleed.










No comments:
Post a Comment