Being tasked with creating a Creative CV it wasn't really my forte.
Although I created a pin board for the creative cv's I view them as something that is more often pitching a product or a niche and more traditional practice inside of illustration, while many other creative cv's lean heavily into the graphic elements of it.
the one thing i like about creative Cvs is that they can be heavily stripped down, and concise. While many of them can essentially a regular cv with some decoration, i find this look a bit cluttered.
While i don't think this is the best CV I could make, it is a good short introduction.
I would actually compare a creative CV more to my commission examples list:
This is probably something i would consider showing clients with a few adjustments to it as some kind of over view of my portfolio. However i wouldn't lean towards submitting a creative CV if I was applying to an art house or company.



No comments:
Post a Comment