I booked a Table for myself, Jordan and Jasmine, the table came to £42.50 on may 30th when they first went on sale.
Jordan dropped out of the project, however Jasmine and i went forward with the table, fortunately we were able to use many resources from friends such as easels.
however there were small amenities such as bags, plastic sleeves, coin bags that came to £27.92.
This was split between the both of us.
In the time between booking the table i made my merchandise, i have previously described my experiences with printing services.
I worked with the event organizer Stuart Murlian as well receiving official copies of banners that i could use to advertise my presence at the convention.
Checking into the table was a very easy experience and we had no trouble with last second changes with the table.
I would of liked to set up the table prior, however i was able to work out how it would look, Although in the future I would invest in more in vertical space as i could grab more attention that way
My Charms were my most popular item on the table and i feel like they would be a good direction to take in the future as i have had a lot of feedback from my own userbase about wanting phone charms and key chains.
It was lovely being able to talk to other artists about how they run in the convention circuit and how they work, i was able to meet the artist behind Birch Please and she talked about her own practice in particular before the convention and many others in passing about what kind of things they did to make their tables more appealing.
It was a long, and a very quiet day, unlike the the last year that I attended, however it was overall a successful day, and it was lovely interacting with other people artists or not and selling my work.



No comments:
Post a Comment