Wednesday, 1 March 2017

Introduction



For this project I am hoping to learn about the many ways I can display myself to the public in a professional and commercial manner.

I hope I can get a better understanding of how i can display my art to clients, how i can pitch products to businesses and the public, and how to professionally handle myself in business situations.

I already have a based presence on social media, and my most vocal audience are women aged from 13-30 so my art leans towards a very fashion forward, and femme aesthetic.
Although I do create Generic items, this is geared more towards digital payware for blog customization and the like.

In the future i would like to continue expanding my business though that, however i have also been approached to do work on indie and small games, do supporting work for comic books, and general design and decoration for peoples spaces.

My work is largely based in a growing digital media, and although i like my pixel work, it is still a largely niche concept within the print world and may not be as taken on by larger businesses on whole. I would personally think I would have to find some success as a small business owner first before and of my more stationary based items where to be considered. And with growing POD services i am confident in my ability to take care of that.



No comments:

Post a Comment